Healtrick collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
What Type of Data We Collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We will ask you about your
- Full Name
- Your Website (Optional)
We never use your information for marketing purpose e.g some companies sell your information for marketing purpose. We do not do so in any case your data will be protected without any illegal use. We Just get the information to tell you about latest news or to tell you about policy updates.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Healtrick uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- Just To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Only To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Only To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
We never transfer your data from state to state or country to country. We have a belief to stay protected the information of our viewers even from hacking attempts. But there is a chance of hacking of information. However, We disclose your information under the law of protection of related government agencies or some other issues discussed in details bellow:
Disclosure Of Data
Healtrick may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Just To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Healtrick
- Only prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://healtrick.com/contact-us/