Are you looking for some easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients that do not require much preparation time? Below are three delicious recipes of minced meat that are full and appreciated by most.
The fact that you cook mincemeat does not mean it is not healthy. Most of the minced meats
found today in supermarkets are rich in fats, cholesterol and hormones.
But more numerous and more supermarkets are beginning to offer healthy organic meat to consumers. I hope you find healthy ground beef near you.
You must make the following easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients which are healthier and try to use all-natural and low sodium elements.
If you proceed to live near a Trader Joe’s, by all means, shop there. The prices are excellent, and they carry a kind of healthy organic meats and other beautiful products.
Easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients
Easy Salisbury Steak Recipe
The Salisbury steak recipe is at the top of my list where I explain some easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients. Here is a small tip to have in mind when preparing this delicious recipe for minced meat. Minced meat can be filled during cooking. To avoid this, boil the chicken and let it cool for about 30 minutes before starting to cook. So pick up your steaks.
- 1.5 kg of lean minced beef and an egg
- one tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- A finely chopped small onion
- A chopped garlic onion
- one tablespoon of Montreal meat vinaigrette
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- A small packet of fresh or whole portobello mushrooms and cut them
- Two tablespoons unsalted butter
- Two tablespoons of flour for all uses.
- 2 cups beef broth
1 In a full bowl, mix the minced meat, eggs, garlic, onion, meat spices, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands. Form the mixture into fillets in the form of a net approximately 5 cm thick.
2 Start heating the one tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the minced meat and cook for around 4 minutes on each side until the outside of the fillets is golden and the juices are clear. Remove the fillets and cover them with a sheet to keep them warm.
3 Put the remaining olive oil in the same pan. Add your mushrooms and cook over medium heat until tender. The season for 5 minutes Seasons the mushrooms with salt and pepper.
4. Add the mushroom flour, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly add your broth. Stir and cook until the sauce thickens. Then pour the sauce over the steaks and serve your family.
The pure Italian meat pie Recipe
I got up in an Italian family and could not think of a better way to cook meatloaf. Enjoy this delicious recipe for minced meat with fresh black and garlic.
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef and two eggs
- One 7-ounce jar of chopped peppers
- a chopped onion
- Two minced garlic
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- a teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- one tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Preheat a standard skillet over medium heat and add one tablespoon of olive oil. Add your onion and garlic and hold gently. Remove to cool and place on a plate.
3. Take a large bowl.
4. Add and mix the raw onion and garlic with the rest of the ingredients, except tomato sauce. Mix well with your hands, make a loaf of bread and place it in a greased pan. Cover the cake with 1 cup of prepared tomato sauce. Be sure to distribute the tomato sauce evenly on the cake.
5. Cook for about 1 hour or when the inside of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F. Separate from the oven and let rise for about 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
Heat the rest of the tomato sauce and use it for diving.
Greek Style Hamburger Recipe
The Greek hamburger is my last recipe on the list of easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients. Why not prepare a delicious beef for our previous method? The best way to make these hamburgers is to grill them, but they still taste good when they are fried on the stove.
- 1 kg of lean minced meat
- 1/2 cup shredded feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Greek olives
- A small chopped red onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly pounded black pepper
- a package of sandwiches or buns on hamburgers
- Ingredients for hamburger sauce:
- 1 cup (16 ounces) of low-fat yoghurt
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh mint leaves (more or less to your liking)
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley (more or less as desired)
- Garlic, chopped onion (add more or less according to taste)
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- half a cup of cucumber, peeled, sauteed and diced
First, prepare the sauce for your burgers and let them cool until the burgers are cooked.
1. Mix olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Now add your yoghurt and make sure it is well mixed with olive oil.
3. Add the garlic, cucumber, parsley and mint leaves and mix well.
1. Warm a table spoon of olive oil in a wide skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped red onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Put the onions in a big bowl and let cool.
2 Add the ground beef, feta cheese, olives, oregano, salt and pepper in the same pot and mix well.
3. Shape the hamburger to the desired thickness.
4. Fry your burgers in the same pan with onion or mix them at the desired temperature.
5. Spread the prepared sauce on the bun or in a lid.
6. Add hamburgers and enjoy your meal!
Start simple, easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients. These recipes can be prepared quickly in any home. I hope you like these recipes. Remember to use as many organic ingredients as possible. Enjoy the kitchen!
Also Read: Hand Foot and Mouth Disease in Adults